Hola, por favor selecciona tu idioma

Hola, por favor regístrate aquí

¿Aún no eres miembro?
para descubrir el nuevo, mejorado y galardonado English Live.

Close

Bienvenido a "Teacher Question and Answer"
Got a nagging question about the English language? Ask Larissa! Post your questions in the discussion section.
Lenguage: English
Miembros: 6095
Oficiales: Larissa (Administrator)

¿Estás seguro de querer dejar este grupo?

¿Estas seguro que quieres eliminar el tema de discussion preposition?
Por lminc52 el 02-01-2016 20:49:20
preposition
I learned a sentence 'I h***e been h***ing a lot of pain my chest'. Should there be a preposition before my chest? What about other parts of our body? There should be a preposition or not?
Por LSugiharto el 03-01-2016 7:19:58
RE: preposition

Prepositions are the words which try to indicate location, with another name's modifier.

For more information I would like to give you this link: http://www.chompchomp.com/terms/preposition.htm

Hopefully it would help you.

Por lminc52 el 03-01-2016 8:03:49
RE: RE: preposition
Thanks for your reply. I know prepositions indicate location. In the sentence 'I've been h***ing a lot of pain my chest', I think there should be a preposition in or at between pain and my chest. But, I learned this sentence in the lesson, there is no preposition,actually. So, I'm not sure there should be or not. I want a certain answer to this sentence.
Por LSugiharto el 03-01-2016 8:17:22
RE: RE: RE: preposition
According to my knowledge, we need to use word 'On' before words my chest to indicate there's pain which is located on my chest. Except we wanna tell what kind of pain you h***e, so you don't need use preposition, for instance : I h***e been h***ing chest pain since I was a child.